Register via JotForm at https://form.jotform.com/193506599656172 BY FEBRUARY 3, 2020
This event is NOT LIMITED to Educators Rising chapters/ members only! Share with others who wish to learn more about education career pathways!
- Check-in: 8:30 – 9:15 AM
- Opening Session: 9:30 AM – Webb Lecture Hall
- Two morning breakout sessions – both student-led and professional-led
- Competitions RUN CONCURRENTLY with both morning and afternoon breakout sessions.
- Lunch: 11:35 AM ~ Italian Buffet
- Two afternoon breakout sessions – student-led
- Closing by 2:30 PM
- Optional Campus Tour (25 per group) available after closing session
Student Competitions provide opportunity for students to practice their leadership and presentation skills, and is open to secondary and post-secondary students who:
- Are 2019 Regional Conference winners
- Registered at semester with Educators Rising Chapter
To enter students for competition, contact Cathy Mong at email@example.com.
- Job Interview
- Lesson Planning & Delivery – CTE
- Lesson Planning & Delivery – Humanities
- Lesson Planning & Delivery – STEM
- Children’s Literature – K-3
- Children’s Literature – Pre-K
- Exploring Support Services Careers
- Exploring Non-Core Teaching Careers
- Exploring Administration Careers
- Researching Learning Challenges
- Impromptu Speaking
- Public Speaking
- Educators Rising Moment
- Inside Our Schools Presentation
- Creative Lecture-Ted Talk
Also available: Student-led presentations during breakout sessions.
To enter students for student-led presentations, contact Cathy Mong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP FOR COMPETITION and STUDENT-LED PRESENTATIONS BY January 20! Your prompt response will assist us with planning a dynamic event!
Cost: $5 per person – students and teacher leaders
Invoice for your group registration will be sent via email to the teacher leader. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
Regretfully we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions. Attendees with those limitations are urged to bring their own lunch and snacks. Parking fee for personal-size vehicles is $1.25. Quarters are REQUIRED. Buses and mini-buses will park off-site at no charge.